online Registration ( click here)
To download the Registration Form in PDF file ( click here)
All Forum Sponsors will receive VIP name tags, and Sponsors’ company names and logos will be printed on the meeting program brochure and listed on the meeting web site.
Gold Sponsorship Level: 30,000 USD
One oral presentation at the meeting on topics regarding IP law and related practices, preferably in the pharmaceutical and/or chemical industries. The Sponsor’s products and services may be introduced as related to the topic of the presentation.
- Up to ten attendees to the Forum with registration fees waived.
- One 20 m2 booth, in a prime location, at the Innovation Exhibition.
- One full size page ad in the meeting program
- Listed as a main sponsor for a special networking event (e.g., networking cocktail hours, lunch or dinner) of the meeting.
- A reception hosted by Chinese IP leaders from China’s governmental bodies will be held in honor of Gold Level Sponsors. The meeting organizer will introduce the Gold Level Sponsors during the reception.
Silver Sponsorship Level: 15,000 USD
Up to six attendees to the Forum with registration fees waived.
- One 10 m2 booth, in a prominent location, at the Innovation Exhibition.
- One 1/2 page ad in the meeting program
- May be entitled to one panelist at a question & answer “breakout” session involving pharmaceutical and/or chemical IP case studies.
- Listed as a co-sponsor for a special networking event (e.g. networking cocktail hours, lunch or dinner) of the meeting.
- May distribute materials about their products/services to banquet attendees.
Bronze Sponsorship Level: 7,500 USD
- May send three attendees to the Forum with registration fees waived.
- One 10 m2 booth, in a choice location, at the Innovation Exhibition.
- One 1/4 page ad in the meeting program
- Will be recognized on the Forum website and the meeting program brochure.
We anticipate the IP Forum and Innovation Exhibition will attract more than 100 exhibitors and over 800 participants from Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Chemical industries and Intellectual Property law firms around the world.
For more information please visit http://www.chinaipforum.net/
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at the IP Forum on May 25-27, 2012!