April 25-28, 2006
The organizing committee of Beijing International Pharmaceutical & Chemical Intellectual Property Forum
is pleased to announce that the forum will be held on April 25-28, 2006, in Beijing, China. The forum
will provide a platform for an open dialogue on Chinese and international practices in IP law,
especially patent laws as applied in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
It will also aim to create business and networking opportunities among participants.
We cordially invite your organization to consider financial sponsorship for this forum.
For sponsorship matters please contact Ms. Sunny X. Wang at
908-231-3648, or email@example.com.
Should you have any other questions please feel free to contact us.
All sponsors will receive VIP name tags, and all sponsors’ company directories will be printed in the meeting program book.
Bronze Sponsorship Level: $3,000 - 9,900
- Bronze level sponsors may send one person to the meeting with registration fee waived.
- They can advertise on the forum website.
Silver Sponsorship Level: $10,000 - $29,900
- All Bronze Level Sponsor benefits plus the following:
- Silver level sponsors may send 2 more people to the meeting with registration fees waived.
- A banquet will be held in honor of Silver level sponsors. The meeting organizer will introduce the Silver level sponsors during the banquet, and the sponsors can distribute their introductory materials about their products/services to banquet attendees.
Gold Sponsorship Level: $30,000+
- All Silver Level Sponsor benefits plus the following:
- Gold Level Sponsors can send 2 more people to the IP forum with registration fees waived.
- Gold Level Sponsors will be provided an exhibition area of approximately 80 - 100 square feet at the meeting venue.
- Gold Level Sponsors are entitled to give an oral presentation at the meeting, the topic of which must be related to IP law and related practices, preferably in pharmaceutical and chemical industries. The sponsor’s products and services may be introduced as related to the topic of the presentation.
The exhibition area will be assigned by the meeting planner. The products/services presented by the sponsor must be directly related to the pharmaceutical or chemical IP fields.